Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PADRON 2000 @PADRONCIGAR

Padron cigars are patiently handmade with long-aged Cuban seed tobaccos grown entirely in Nicaragua. A true classic and unique-tasting cigar whose outstanding quality defies its affordable price. Distinguished by their square-pressed shapes, dark, oily wrappers and medium-to-full bodied flavor, these perfectly balanced puros brim with complexity and the essence of coffee and cocoa bean. Their consistency is attributed to limited annual production, which keep them at the peak of flavor.







Country: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Price: $4.60
Strength: Full
Length: 5
Gauge: 50


This was one smooth cigar!  The smoke was rich from start to finish.  The draw was excellent!  I got hints of coffee and wood followed by some spice.  I'm not sure why the first one disappointed me so much. The only reason I can think of it this one sat in my humidor for an extended period of time and mellowed?  Either way I highly recommend Padron cigars!  

Well there ya have it!  I have a few more reviews to post in the next few weeks!  One is the Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown!  Another is the Room 101 Namakubi!  Both cigars were excellent by the way!  Be on the lookout!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment