Thursday, February 13, 2014

A-FUENTE CHATEAU FUENTE @A_Fuente_Cigars

My buddy EDG turned me onto Fuente when I was just getting into cigars.  I thank him every chance I get because a Fuente cigar is some of the finest smoking on the planet! 

Country: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Dominican
Price: $4.55
Strength: Medium
Length: 4.5
Gauge: 50

 The Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente natural is one of the hardest cigars to find, so if you see them in stock, don't delay. Made with smooth, aromatic, Connecticut shade wrappers and blanketed inside cedar sleeves, the Chateau Fuente offers a mild, memorable smoke.


I love these cigars.  The smoke wasn’t extremely long as is the case with the Rothschild size.  Right from the start the smoke is rich and smooth.  I’ve found with a lot of cigars in this category (Fuente) start off a bit harsh then become better as the smoke progresses.  This isn’t the case with any Fuente I’ve smoked and the Chateau series is no exception.  I found hints of roast nuts and pepper wrapped in a smooth aromatic earthy flavor.  I’ve paired this cigar with various beers, but I find a darker beer is a better pair!  Definitely worth a try!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment