Saturday, August 3, 2013

CURSE OF THE GOLDEN WEREWOLF

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days.  It seems like forever since I've been able to write a review! 2 oz of Single Malt Scotch, pint of Fat Heads Headhunter Dbl IPA, 5 pints of Zombie Dust, 2 coors light bottles, and a shot of Don Julio tequila will leave you with a case of writers block as was recently the case when I apparently drank a little too much and turned into to the Golden Werewolf  and lost track of the evening which started out innocent enough!  

We were going to Friday's because they were tapping a rare keg of Zombie Dust!  Needless to say I planned on staying in that evening, but things never go according to plans now do they!  Anywhoo I ended up pounding $4 pints of beer after I had enjoyed a glass of Glen Moray and a Cohiba XV on the porch of wisdom.  Koolaid taxied me and a few other dudes to Fridays where I proceeded to drink Zombie Dust like it was the last night they were ever serving it!  Needless to say I transformed into the Golden Werewolf.  For those of you not familiar with him, count your blessings...he is a fucking Maniac!  

For some reason we ended up at the Club Koyote and I continued my spree as the Golden Werewolf!  I didn't remember most of the night there aside from getting $25 out of the ATM which I know went to a $5 ATM charge, $5 cover, two (2) Coors Lights, the other cash...no clue!  I don't remember the ride home, getting in my house, brushing my teeth, or the trying to make a sandwich apparently I never finished making evident by all the shit still on the kitchen counter the next morning!  All I recall is holding a piss for 4 hours from start to finish then as we walked out to Koolaids car I whipped my dong out and pissed a small lake complete with waterfall which coincidently was the side of Koolaid's car, then waking up at 6:30 am 100% positive I could blow a .08!  

Needless to say I slept in and then my memory started to come to me albeit foggy with the aid of cringe-worthy texts from the witnesses!  It was a blue-moon night, and It will be a long time until I can pull it off again, or until Friday's serves Zombie Dust...HA!  What have we learned?  I've turned into the Golden Werewolf several times...it's never under the same circumstances, at the same place or with the same beer (aside from Zombie Dust, it always happens with it).  All I know it is when I turn things happen that some would consider truly Jaw Dropping and usually can't be talked about oh and I usually get kicked out of bars and breweries too!  I've been keeping a journal and I knowThe Curse of the Golden Werewolf can be brought on by $4 pints of Zombie Dust and oh and the perfect storm!  Hopefully this (Golden Werewolf) doesn't happen anymore even thought my buddies would be butt-hurt over that...A LOT!  Yeesh!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment