Tuesday, August 6, 2013

RENEGADE ELEVATION 3 X IPA @RenegadeBrewing


YEAH BITCH…TRIPLE IPA!  That’s right this here bad mofo is Elevation by Renegade Brewery in Denver and me and Steveo sampled this Triple IPA while I was there on Holiday!  I like it so much I brought a 4-pack back and enjoyed a can at the Ginger Ninjas pleasure pad! 

Style: Triple American India Pale Ale
%ABV: 11.2
IBU: 100
Brewery: Renegade Denver, Colorado
Beer Advocate: 89 Very good...Horse-shit BA!

Renegade has some balls, but you won’t know until you’ve had a few glasses because this is a smooth beer!  Not sure in a blind taste test you’d be able to differentiate it from a regular IPA, but after a few I know you would because you’d lose your shit!  

This is a great tasting beer and furthermore Renegade Brewery was a cool place, even the cute blonde waitress was cool and I hate blondes!  Renegade is a cool little brewery situated in the Santa Fe Art district!  Steveo and I did a flight of beers there and the two that stood out were the Golden Shower wheat and the Elevation triple IPA!  Now I hate wheat beer but Golden Shower was unlike any wheat I’ve had aside from 3Floyd’s Gumball Head but I instantly fell in love with Elevation.  It’s the first triple IPA I’ve ever had!  It has a definite hop character but not overwhelming when you compare it to something like Pallet Wrecker.  The malt was evident because it had sweet notes.  For 11.2% it didn’t taste too strong!  If I had to describe Elevation with a single word I’d use “candy” because it is like candy to me!  Just a great beer!  I have 3 left and I’d love to share them with some IPA connoisseurs or a hot chic with huge tits! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment