Friday, June 28, 2013

SAN ANDRES BY ROOM 101 @room101cigars


I’m in the process of trying Room 101 by Camacho’s portfolio of cigars.  The latest is the San Andres which I bought at Binny’s late last year. 

Country: Mexico
Wrapper: San Andres
Strength: Medium
Length: 5
Gauge: 50
Price: $6.75

One of the newest lines from Room 101.  Meant to be an everyday smoke at an affordable price, the Room 101 San Andres is sure to impress!

It does impress. If I had to describe the San Andres I’d call it a spice stick because that’s what it was.  It’s a very peppery cigar.  This particular one had a whacky good draw.  The draw was so damn good that it kept burning itself out.  It took me no time to smoke this thing.  From start to finish I got hints of peppery spice.  The ash was light and fluffy and fell off pretty easy.  The finish was smooth and a little creamy.  Not much else to say really.  This is exactly what Room 101 intended it to be, and everyday smoke at a good price.  A little to peppery for me, but I  may get another to throw in the Ark for a buddy to smoke!  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment