Saturday, June 30, 2012

ZOMBIE DUST SURPRISE


HOLY SHIT!  This is Zombie Dust!  It's my favorite beer ever (sorry Dale's Pale Ale and Ranger)!  Merry March to me!  When I woke up my local bar contact e-mailed me and told me this is on tap and it won't last long!  So being the maniac I am I went and drank 2 pints and bought a gallon (growler) to go!  KABOOM!  Not sure, but pretty certain Zombie Dust is made from grinding the bones of pygmy unicorns raised by magic dwarfs in a Volcano then fermented with dragon's sperm then let sit for a month then given to a virgin (rare find) then she's sacrificed to some pagan god of old and resurrected by some Haitian VooDoo priest and then burnt and made into a new beer which is drank by an albino one legged blind man who pisses it out...that is Zombie Dust!  So next week this will be the feature beer!  God I think my life is turning around because on top of this, a girl talked to me...and I was a dick to her, and she kept talking to me...proving my theory that the meaner you are to women the more they stick around!  Guess I'll have to start being really nice from now on!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment